Click here for details on what sounds like a really cool freelance Flash project. Here’s some details…
- A visually pleasing, interactive application allowing users to completely customize an exotic supercar with various body styles, accessories, and colors.
- A base model supercar with several customizable parts. (rims, wheels, doors, decals, front-ends, rear-ends, windows, brake calipers, mirrors, interior parts, exhaust, engines, etc .)
- These parts change as the user hovers over the desired part choices.
- Different exhaust choices will determine different sounds. This must be heard when exhaust choices are made.
- Each part/accessory will have a price which will need to be added to the base price displayed somewhere within the application layout.
- The supercar will pivot slightly as the user makes adjustments.
- The view and angle of the customized car will be manipulated by the user to be analyzed.
- A user will have the option to save his/her supercar in their “factory”. At this point the user will be asked to sign-up or login. Their customizations to their car must be saved through their registration process.
- A user will submit their final choices to their “garage” to purchase their car online.
More details are at the CartoonSmart forum.
I should note, this isn’t a job I’m posting, but this does sound like a good opportunity.