Hot off the press. I just finished a Wave Attack Game Template which is the final project for Session 3 of my iOS Tutorial series . Sorry for the delay, but my new iPhone 4S inspired a total retina-display redo, so its now a Universal iOS App, for either the iPad, iPhone 4, or any other iPhone.
You can get the final template (with brief video overview) as part of the entire iOS tutorial series package available here.. The full tutorial will be uploaded shortly and for past buyer’s of this course, you’ll get an email with download links to those videos.
Fun features of the Wave Attack template:
- Use animated artwork for the player or enemies
- Spawn different enemies with increasing strength for each wave
- Pick up different ammo types after shooting enemies
- Vary the speed and strength of each ammo type
- Increase the difficulty with each wave of enemies
- Add various FX or sounds when enemies are shot
- Add different backgrounds for each wave
- Watch the tutorial and alter it to completely meet your needs!